[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NOT-Laser Triggered Spark Gap

Richard, all:
    I've been reading this post for a while now and remembered a laser
catalog I
have. Midwest Laser sells an ruby laser assembly that were military
range-finders.
It consists of 1/4" ruby rod and linear flash lamp. (class IV laser) You
can also
buy pulse forming network with it about $399.00 though. Anyway you can goto
www.midwest-laser-dot-com to check it out. Thought this might be helpful.

            Hello from Montana     Adam Legg    adamrl1-at-hi-line-dot-net