[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Envisioneering --- a Tesla research / product Mfg. Co.

Hello all,

     I had intended to post this on Aug. 16 -- in honor of Dr. Tesla's
patent # 609, 250 --- Granted 100 years ago , 1898  --- the patent on
the automobile capacitor discharge ignition system!

     At any rate, I thought I'd reopen my machine -- welding / fab shop
with a new purpose --- that being to fabricate / develop, useful  goodies
for the Tesla community -- The goal being to produce equipment to free up the
creativity of the individual by not having him "bend " to only that which is
available  on the current market.

      Currently I am assembling ABS - PVC  extrusion / molding equipment,
the products in part --  coil forms of desired dimensions, threaded for
accurate
wire placement, etc., plus many other goodies such as -- containers for caps.
---
 H.V. standoffs & equipment support hardware etc.

       Other goodies such as ceramic switches --- variable inductors --silver
plated wire --- stainless & tungsten electrodes -- aluminum spinning --
transformer core laminations ---

        Well, as can be seen, the ideas are pretty much limitless ---
some are under development -- some on the drawing board --- some
are waiting to be suggested ---

         Would y'all be so kind as to input  ???---

         The location is Southern California, near LA

        By-the-way --- I pulled the name "envisioneering " out of the blue --
Does anyone know if someone else already grabbed it ? ( i don't think
Disney would mind ) :>)

Sandy