[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Uk coilers going to pickets lock radio rally?

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998 07:18:10 -0700, you wrote:

>Original Poster: D Mills <ap7012-at-qmw.ac.uk>
>
>Hi,
>
>Just a quick one.
>
>Are any coilers in the Uk going to the comming pickets lock radio
>rally?
>
>I intend to be there and see if there is anything usefull.
>

>cheers
>

>Dave
>G7UVW
>
>ap7012-at-qmw.ac.uk

Yes - I'll be going Sat AM. Be aware that these Christmas shows are
usually poorer than the March ones, tending to be more computer
oriented - last year was very bad as the organisers got greedy & upped
the stall prices, leading to a poor exhibitor turnout. Hopefully
they've learnt their lesson - last March wasn't too bad.