[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: streamer hit

I wish to apologize to all the members on the list for posting the comment in
this thread regarding touching your coil.  I realize now that you can only
touch
your tesla coil under the right power levels, conditions, etc.  I guess i got
too confident with coils when i touched Jeff Paresse's tube coil and lit up a
light bulb... i tried the same experiment at home on my impulse coil last
night
to defend my statement on the list.... put it this way, i'm not ever coming
near
my coil again when its on!!  Somehow a 40" spark leaped to this metal pole
i was
holding, and gave me a nice trip to la-la land for a moment before i
realized i
was okay but my conscience was a little disturbed.  i am not sure where the
exit
point was, as there is no hole in my shoe....

Cabbott Sanders
Salem Oregon
http://members.aol-dot-com/cabbotttt
ICQ# 699435