[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: streamer hit

Terry, Bert, anyone,

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: Terry Fritz <terryf-at-verinet-dot-com>
>
> At 10:51 PM 11/11/98 -0600, you wrote:
> >Tesla List wrote:
> >snip>
> >Terry and all,
> >
> <snip>
> It would be interesting to know is anyone has noticed any long term
> affects of arcs through the body aside from the obvious burns and the
> mentioned short term tingling muscles?
>
>         Terry

A couple months ago I was running the coil in the garage, and this was a
rather long
run which I've mentioned briefly in other posts. The run duration was near
5 minutes.
During the run I was walking back and forth in front of the coil just
observing every
detail. I wasn't close enough to take a direct hit, but there times I
lifted my arms
strait up feeling the hair on my arms stand-up. It was a fun night and luckily
nothing went "poof". The next morning, one arm felt like I had 100 year old
bones. It
was an ache kind of like arthritis. It lasted a little more than a week and
gradually
went away and I forgot about it until this post.

So, I'm pretty sure I didn't take a hidden hit as the power was at about
4kva. Is it
possible that prolonged exposure near or within the field can cause tissue
damage?
Something happened that night. There was just too much coincidence in the
activity
just prior to the pain for me to think otherwise.

Bart