[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: info for beginners

  Chris, All -

  What is needed for TC beginners is the following:

  1. A book that gives all of the necessary special TC equations and
explanations of how to use them. Also, gives plans for 5 plus Tesla coils
for one inch to 8 foot sparks that work. Also, gives a simple step by step
manual calculation method for designing Tesla coils.

  2. A book that gives more advanced TC info and special custom TC graphs
showing what parameters to use for different size TC power inputs.

  3. A book that gives explanations for over three dozen  TC parameters
normally used in first class Tesla coil programs.

  4. A TC computer program that coordinates and calculates all of these
parameters and keeps them in tune when you make changes. It is almost
impossible for a beginner to design and build a Tesla coil that does not
work when using the information in these books and program.

  I am referring to my books and JHCTES program that have been used by
dozens of satisfied coilers.

  John Couture