[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: UK coilers going to pickets lock radio rally?

At 06:27 11/11/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Original Poster: wwl-at-netcomuk.co.uk (Mike Harrison)
>
>On Tue, 10 Nov 1998 10:09:27 -0700, you wrote:
>
>>Original Poster: "Dale, Martin" <martin.dale-at-ntu.ac.uk>
>>
>>Hi Dave,
>>           Yes I usually go to that one if I can scrounge a lift off
>>some one !
>>I've got some decent bits from there in the past.
>>Have you got a date for it ?
>>
>>                                             Martin Dale, G6ABU

Hi all UK coilers,
	I am planning to go to this as well, as a few people seem to be going,
shall we work out if we can all meet somewhere? If anyone knows the layout
from previous visits can they suggest a good place to meet, maybe we should
all wear small coils on our heads to aid identification. There is a map of
the site at

http://www.radiosport.co.uk/xmas98/rspg1x.html

bob golding