[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A baby coiler is born!!

I know this is a little off the subject, but I'll justify it due to the
name we gave him.  My wife and I had a baby boy at St. Lukes in Pasadena
tonight, and we named him after the master; Dylan _TESLA_ Dermott Roston.
 I'm looking forward to some big sparks - probably right around the time
he turns two, and he has already demonstrated that he's a big streamer.
If one or two of you could light up your coils in his name this weekend,
I'd be pleased as punch.

If anyone wants details or just to chat about this, please reply off
list.

Thanks

Alex

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno-dot-com/getjuno.html
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]