[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Java TC Calculator - JTCC

After much consideration, I've decided to keep the JTCC
up at my site. I received a few responses of both pro's
and con's. I will however be adding in notes about just
what is calculated. For example, how final frequencies
will differ from the calculated due to the final
secondary LC.

The post questioning JTCC did get me in contact with
Jerry who pointed out that not everyone out there can
run programs like Wintesla and other programs out there,
but Java can be run by just about everyone's internet
browser (these days). Jerry is also thinking about
updating the JTCC. I'm glad the question was raised.

Wanted to let everyone know my decision on this.
Bart