[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: wether or not to mess with repotting NSTs

>    i also have 4 small black boxes.  He said they produced HV without a
> transformer, so I'm assuming there voltage multipliers(with HV diods I
> want to get my mits on)  Would the heat neccesary melt the tar damage
> the diodes.  Or should I freeze it or dissolve it with gassoline.
>
> Chris, via the inter-thingy

Those little black boxes may be switching neon trannys, They usually have a
plastic case and a metal back with a pull chain on them for a on-off switch.
If they are they will not arc like an nst will so they are totally useless
for TC stuff

Philip Mac Duffie