[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TC Secondary Terminal Design

  DR.RESONANCE -

  As I mentioned in the post "Couture's Equation" is not a precise solution.
It is assumned that the sphere capacitance is large enough so that the
secondary inductor's capacitance can be ignored. The equation gets you in
the ballpark. It has the advantage that it takes the voltage and wattage
into consideration unlike other solutions.

  John C.