[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Primary Flashover

Get a pvc pipe cutter that works by rolling around the pipe with a cutting
wheel.  It looks alot like a c-clamp.  Those cut PVC real straight.  Then
get some silicon sealant and hide your primary from the secondary via
electrical isolation, but don't use metal pipe that will change everything
more than just the PVC..