[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RSG's different shape electrodes

Greg,
for "fun" I contemplated your "for fun" hypothesis. I played around with a few
calculations and ended up with a RSG (electrode to electrode diameter) of 4.5
feet in diameter to handle the 300 bps with 30 electrodes using 1/2" diameter
electrodes keeping the dwell in tact. Kind of cuious if I even came close to
the SCALER LAW? Also, being the Mopar guy that I am (and drive) I figure a
Mopar 440 1978 Lean Burn would do the 300 HP without a sweat (with only one
Bart modification to make it reliable for-almost-ever)!
Bart