[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 1st time

Paul, Reinhard, Everyone,

> <snip>
>  2. The secondary is grounded and it is my understanding that "the
>  current is at a maximum the voltage is at a minimum while at the top of
>  the primary the voltage is at a max. the current is a minimum."   By
>  current I assume amperage is at a max. at the secondary ground.

This statement sounds almost exactly like something I use to post on my web
page
back when I using the old 1/4 wave theory. I have recently trashed the 1/4
wave
theory and completely revamped my theory page. I am currently redoing my
calculations page as it is based on 1/4 wave theory.

My reason for this post is that It is sometimes difficult for web pages to
stay up
to date with current theory (I'm sure I'm not the only one) and the
internet sites
should be read knowning that some web sites just have not been updated in
quite
some time. If anyone wants to know what current theory and understanding is
for a
Dual-Tuned Resonant Transformer (Tesla Coil), THIS LIST IS THE PLACE TO
FIND OUT.

Bart