[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Another Tube find

Hello,
I've been enjoying all the posts on this list and finally have one to
contribute. A friend gave me several tubes to experiment with and play around
with.  I would like to know what they originally were used for. He also said
most of them were defective because of a loss of power handling capabilites.
There rather small and full of a lot of interesting stuff.  They are
mostly:RAYTHEON
									RK-715B
									CRP 715B
								Western Electric
									5D21
Then i have another rather large tube with hardly any markings except: Made in
the USA..lol..No it has FTR
					F128-A its sort of rubbed off hard to read..the tube is probably 4inch in
diameter and foot long..

Thanks for the help.
mark