[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Pigs and other barnyard experiments.

> I'm also told you can make nice limiting inductors out of the outer
> shell of a nead induction motor.  You loop your wire in one end of the
> shell, out, and around a few times.  There's no substitute for iron, it
> seems..

THis intrigues me.. I happen to have a dead motor here.. (I made the mistake
of giving the rotor to our company machinist to put flats on it..
the idiot 'eyeballed' the flats.. 2 were off almost 15 degrees :/

He no longer works for us.

Michael Baumann
Coiler, Homebrewer, Nerd. mycroft-at-access1-dot-net