[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Uk Pole Pig Question

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: Jan Prejbisz <muppet-at-softhome-dot-net>
>
> I'm new to all this Tesla stuff, and am rather dismayed by the
> (apparent) lack of coilers in the UK.
> I hope I'm wrong.
> Anyway, where can i get a pole pig in the UK?

    I can (I think) get hold of a pole pig, but if you're new to
coiling, are you really sure you want one? I would recommend that you
stick to neon sign transformers for your first few coils. An accident
with an NST will hurt, but you will most likely live, an accident with a
pole pig and you are probably dead.

--
*Stephen Rodway             Legion-at-Bigfoot-dot-com *  Support your local *
*Tel. 01761 300615                             *     coroner....     *