[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Welder ballasts vs. other types (was Oops)

I can't really say for sure, right now I am using about 1100VA of
ballast, in the form of shorted NSTs. I do not have thumping of any kind
Rather smooth operation in fact. But I do have resistors on the legs
leading to the gap, leftovers from my NST protection array.
One wonders...

Michael Baumann
Coiler, Homebrewer, Nerd. mycroft-at-access1-dot-net

<SNIP>