[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: More arc simulations

Hi John,
	I have just posted my model the the web as desribed in another post.  If
you or anyone else needs any information or whatever for other such
projects just let me know.  I would me more than happy to help out.  This
is a realatively new area to modeling that I am not familiar with.
However, it sounds very useful for the type of systems we deal with here.

	Terry