[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Vacuum Tubes

Hello everyone,

This is my first post to this list, and so far I have been very interested
with the messages I have received.

I am a physics major at the University of Arkansas, and interested in
tesla coil research.  I am trying to get others in the area and university
interested in coiling, and other projects to combine resources into a
Tesla Society here in Fayetteville.

One of our projects will include a VT Tesla Coil that will operate on
304TL's. Does anyone have these that they might consider donating to our
cause?

Thank You,
Ben Bouxsein

KK    KK     RRRRRRRRR      ZZZZZZZZZZ     RRRRRRRRR      Univ.Arkansas
KK  KK       RR      RR          ZZZZ      RR      RR     Student Radio
KK KK        RR      RR         ZZZZ       RR     RR
KKKK         RRRRRRRR          ZZZZ        RRRRRRRR       krzr-at-comp.uark.edu
KK KK        RR   RR          ZZZZ         RR   RR
KK  KK       RR    RR        ZZZZ          RR    RR       http://Dcomp.uark.
KK    KK     RR      RR     ZZZZZZZZZZ     RR      RR                edu/krzr/