[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Coil (No tank circuit or Cap's required)

BRAVO!!!

A very intelligent solution to an apparently difficult problem.

Grounded outside conductor?

Try a rectifier or a full wave voltage doubler next???

Would a co-axial cable do the job?  Has anybody data on High Voltage
capability of Coax?

Federico Price
San Pedro, N.L. Mexico