[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: info wanted

At 11:37 27/10/98 -0700,  Sam wrote:

> Any other transformer you might hear off is unavailable here. Now, I
>have asked about 10 times but NO-ONE on this list will send me a
>transformer. Whatever selfish reasons they might have for it...
> So, basically, unless you are really rich (or really stupid), DO NOT
>ATTEMPT TO BUILD YOURSELF ONE.
> I am sorry if this doesn't really sound positive to you, but
>unfortunately, Europe is not the place to be if you want to build a
>Coil.

Sam.  I would happily send you a unit, but the cost from Australia is gonna
be HUGE !!!!!

My first coil is powered by NST's which I bought new, as I was a beginner
at that stage.  These are *really robust* units and have stood up to all
sorts of punishment.

They are made in ITALY ....... which aint that far from you (compared to me).

There website is:	http://www.fart-neon-dot-com/

You should be able to get one of these freighted to you !!

Hope this in some-way helps.

cheers,