[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: You use a utility transformer?!

Cris,

YES you can just practiacally walk into a store and pick up a pole
transformer. ( I am 20 years old, only have a year or so hands on
experience) and just last month i saved up enough money and made one phone
call. a few days later a fifteen kilowatt pole transformer layed at my front
door, inspected and ready to be pumped with pure unadulturated juice!  But
because most everyone views us tesla coilers as the "Gods" of electricity,
they choose to remain ignorant as to the availability of parts on hand.  the
USA is a great place for THE BIGGEST AND LONGEST STREAMERS in the world,
based on availability of the parts.  Scared of getting zapped?  don't
bother.  I hear death from electric shock is painful and quick :)

cabbott