From: Tesla List +ADw-tesla+AEA-pupman-dot-com+AD4-
To: tesla+AEA-pupman-dot-com +ADw-tesla+AEA-pupman-dot-com+AD4-
Date: Wednesday, September 09, 1998 6:17 AM
Subject: Re: You use a utility transformer?+ACE-

+AD4-Original Poster: Ed Phillips +ADw-evp+AEA-pacbell-dot-net+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4-It's not obvious to me that a distribution transformer would
+AD4-necessarily be more lethal than a neon sign transformer with
equivalent
+AD4-voltage output.  Any current over a few mils, (passing through the
+AD4-chest) should be lethal in the long run .  I know there's a lot of
data
+AD4-on morbidity vs time of exposure, but I think getting across a 15 kV
60
+AD4-ma NST (say between the hands) would have the same results as getting
+AD4-across a 15 kV, 100 kVA transformer.
+AD4-
+AD4-Ed
+AD4-
+AD4-