[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: EMP => PULSED PHONE DESTRUCTION!

to: Sam

Your very low inductance of the leads and very low circuit resistance
caused the sharp EMF.  Tesla oscillator pri circuits operate into an
average load of 40 Ohms and do not see the load of 0.5 Ohms or less as you
would in your experiment.  As a precaution though, we always shut off any
wireless phones or tv sets prior to firing the oscillator.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net