From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Can anyone help ?
Date: Thursday, September 10, 1998 6:46 PM

Original Poster: Cabbott Sanders <cabbott-at-cyberis-dot-net>

> <snip>

> A synchro rotary will give you the best output in most
> applications with small and medium size units.

Can someone please precisely define a synchro rotary?  I made my rotary out
of
a skillsaw blade cut into an 8 pointed star, spinning at about 5400 rpm,
with 8
terminals. (pulley powered). this gives me about 720 pulses a sec.  i will
have
to slow it down to about 400 pulses /sec.  now, what makes a synchro rotary
synchro rotary?  I have 15 kva pig and .161 mfd maxwell cap.  what formula
would you use to find the optimum pulse rate?

--
Cabbott Sanders
Salem Oregon