[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Desperately seeking Susan!

Susan, in this case, is a 4-65 Eimac or Amperex power transmitting
tube.  This is the smallest of the standard 4-xxx series of power
transmitting tubes.  A real pip-squeak.
 It is all glass, small, (smaller than your fist), with no formal base
struture - just pins in glass.

Needless to say the fils have to be good.

I need it for an HV power supply  (Fluke 405).  If you collect tubes for

"shelf setting",  I can give you a burned out Amperx 4-65 in mint
looking shape, no burnmarks or discolored glass in exchange for your
good fil'ed, "shelf sitter unit", plus some cash.

Anyone out there in tube land have this puppy?

Contact me with price.

Richard Hull, TCBOR