[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Transformer build up

On Thu, 17 Sep 1998 15:05:49 -0600 Thornton, Russ #CSR2000
<ThorntoR-at-rc.pafb.af.mil> wrote:

>Where are you all find so many MOTs?

I for one have been seeing tons of microwave ovens going out in the
trash. I must see from one to five go out every week. Ironicaly most of
them hit the trash from burned out fuses.

                               Alfred A. Skrocki
                          Alfred.Skrocki.Sr-at-JUNO-dot-com
                 Visit my Do-It-Yourself Aquarium WEB page at:
                  http://WWW.GeoCities-dot-com/CapeCanaveral/6251

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno-dot-com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]