[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Spread spectrum communications??

To all,

I was reading an excerpt from the "Fireball paper" by the Corums on
Cabbott Sanders' site.  http://members.aol-dot-com/cabbotttt/Corum.html

They make reference to "dozens of photographs and circuit diagrams" in the
CSN pertaining to a "spread spectrum communications system". Did I
miss something?  Other than receivers and few other odd items, all I
remember is magnifier experiments.  Although the photos do show many
vertical coils on stands inside the driver frame,  I don't recall reading
anything
in the text about selective excitation of these.

Tesla did make claims to a communications device that could work
in a mulifrequency mode, but I have never seen any specifics.
Can anyone enlighten me ?

Thanks
Jim McVey