[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sparklength inquiry

 ----------
From: Tesla List
To: Tesla List
Subject: Re: Sparklength inquiry
Date: Friday, September 25, 1998 10:40AM

Original Poster: "John H. Couture" <couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>

  JohnF, Greg, Bart -

  Apparently we all agree with the fact that the TC spark length is related
to input power. However, we differ in how this relationship varies with
power. For example the following listing compares the JohnF streamer sparks
with the JHCTES controlled spark lengths.

<snip>

  As both curves are based on limited coiler data the only way to solve the
problem is to collect more data from coilers. I agree a good survey would
be useful.

Who is going to do the 538 KW test?

  John Couture

To John C., John F. G.L., All,

The answer to John's last question?  Answer: Probably me.

Bill Wysock
Tesla Technology Research