[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Spark gap question - lurk apology (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 07:51:15 -0800 (PST)
From: baumann-at-proton.llumc.edu
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Spark gap question - lurk apology

On 11 Jan, Tesla List wrote:

> [...]
But for those of us that have a *explitive* of a time finding something
larger than 1" (mostly because I work on a shoestring budget), be
assured that it works just fine. I am pumping 720W
through a RQ style gap made with 1" pipe. You may want to consider
increasing the length of the segments to assist in quenching.

--
--
Michael Baumann  Optivus Technology Inc.|Loma Linda University Medical Center