[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: coil power switch (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 16:37:33 -0600
From: "Barton B. Anderson" <mopar-at-mn.uswest-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: coil power switch (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

Chris,
I'm planning on house ground for the case. I actually intend to keep the controls away
from any possibility of a strike, but I want it shielded anyway. The power source is
220 via a breaker/fuse box which I'm currently mounting in the garage (my garage didn't
have any power source expect a wall outlet or two). I'm running 1 gauge from the main
breaker box into the new breaker/fuse box in the gargage where I will have a decent
house ground hookup.
Barton B. Anderson