[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Sync motor modification

----------
From:  D.C. Cox [SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent:  Wednesday, January 28, 1998 12:03 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Sync motor modification

to: Gary

If you are starting with only 1/8th HP motor and then grind the 4 flats you
might not have enough power to run the RSG.  If you are thinking of another
motor in the future we have some nice already synchro 1800 RPM units for
$30 apiece.  You dont have to modify them and they run excellent with a 7
inch rotor and 4 electrodes.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net