[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The infamous (and odoriferous?) Fair Radio cap

At 07:59 PM 4/1/1999 , you wrote:
>Original Poster: "j. Grissom" <johngd-at-bellsouth-dot-net>
>

>Tesla List wrote:

<<snip>>

>If I were to come upon a PCB cap, I would cherish it.  I'd know that it would
>be
>impossible for it to cause a fire during a failure.  Of course, I'd have to
>disguise it so that some safety nazi wouldn't call the EPA snitch line and I'd
>end
>up with armed gestapo on my doorsteps.
>
>John (doffing my old retired health-physicist hat)
>

>--
>John De Armond
>johngd-at-bellsouth-dot-net
>Neon John's Custom Neon
>"Bendin' Glass 'n Passin' Gas"

In the eight years I spent as a HP tech I don't remember PCB's or Dioxin
being within our realm of expertises, fuel flea's, definitely! Most all
Industrial Hygienists' I have work with would consider PCB's and Dioxin's
to be a significant health hazard. I beg to differ with your opinion.

Regards,

David Trimmell