[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Displacement Current Revisited

------------------  snip

-------------------------   snip

>RWW

----------------------------------

  RWW -

  You apparently misunderstood the test I made that indicated the secondary
terminal was positive when the TC was operating. There was no "three stages
in the instrumentation". In fact I used only a standard microammeter with no
other instrumentation. The secret of the test is to connect the TC and test
sphere correctely as I described in my post,

  Making the test with an electrometer would be similar to Richard Hull's
test which produces an incorrect test conclusion. This test is not simple,
easier, and accurate compared to the test I made.

  The secondary terminal polarity is easily determined to be positive when
the test is done correctly. Tesla said the terminal was positive but did not
indicate how he had come to this conclusion.

  John Couture