[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Rolled PE Caps (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 06:12:31 -0700
From: Robert Volk <smrtmny2-at-earthlink-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Rolled PE Caps (fwd)

Just a side note here...

Has anyone tried the product out there that allows you to weld aluminum
with a special flux/brazing type rod? I've seen it out here in
California at the tool equipment supply store, it might work in this
application - especially since you're supposed to be able to use just a
propane tank or mapp gas. I'll pick some up and report...

Sparkin'
Bob Volk