[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Repost of :Strange NSTs (was Re: Found it ! :o(( ) (fwd)

On Fri, 16 Apr 1999 21:14:48 -0600 (MDT), Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: Tesla List <mod1-at-pupman-dot-com>

Great reply John; I'm glad someone like you took the time to
answer these questions which means that I didnt waste my
time asking them. In replying I wondered whether to delete
and snip the unnecessary repeated questions, but then I
realized that perhaps someone else just like myself would be
wondering about the same things, in which case the repetition
is entirely justified. In fact the tesla list contains language
that is hard for the newcomer,including myself.
     I notice that the volume of posts are hard to deal with:
that even though people ask some really dumb questions,
these always seem to be dealt with in patience.
     I noticed that J Coutre had a book publicized by someone
on the list in the last couple of days, perhaps he should have
supplied the ways and means for me to purchase it. This was
not supplied.
     I also noted that Richard Hull from Richmond Va has made
a must see video on Fusors. I saw this info on Keelynet Archives recently
reorganized. Since both of these esteemed progenitors seem to
be on this list perhaps they could reply off list to me for them to recieve

their monetary rewards for research.I am especially interested
in TCBOR commentary of Colorado Spring Notes.
     I am somewhat embarrassed by the the fact that
such a neophyte as myself might be replying to someone
who has himself wrote a book or two. I see your good replies
often, have you wrote any books on TC?
     Again thanx for the reply HDN.