[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fw: frequency (fwd)

Going throught the book of Tesla patents, I recall reference to several
Very high frequency generators, so it appears to me that he used higher
than 60 HZ input to his coils, at least in some of his work.

What is the effect of putting a 400 hz 120 mA into a coil tank circuit,
as opposed to the more standard 60 hz 120 mA? Does it result in a 7 fold
increase in secondary frequency? Has anyone attempted this and if so ,
what were your results?

Sparkin'
Bob Volk