[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RF sent to bed without supper

In several diagrams of the tesla coil circuit layout, I have seen two
different types of grounds labeled - what appears to be a normal
ground, for the transformer and such, and an RF ground. Is this
saying that the third little hole on my extension cord is not
sufficient to ground the base of my secondary coil? Am I meant to
drive a six-foot stake into the back yard to ground the secondary?
For the record, if it makes a difference, my goal is to have visible
sparks, not to scare the neighbors - my power source will be no
greater than 15000 volts.

Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn-dot-com