[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Scroungein' (fwd)

>From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: Scroungein' (fwd)
>Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 22:29:42 -0600
>
>Original Poster: "Dr. Resonance" <Dr.Resonance-at-next-wave-dot-net>
>
>to: Chris, Ross
>
>Resonance Research buys them 25 pcs at a time and will send
individual
>units.  They are the best and we have never had one fail in
commercial
>service for over 20 years.
>
>Regards,
>
>Dr.Resonance-at-next-wave-dot-net

alright, I've had a brain fart...25 what? Caps? I'm having incredible
trouble with the cap situation. I just got a local supply house (one
of our sponsers) to order a special run from Maxwell for a small
fortune, and I think I may have ordered the wrong size! Arrgh!
Will 60KV .001~.005 uFd work? PLEASE! say yes, just smile and nod and
tell me I didn't just cost my sponser a fortune for a bunch of High
Voltage boat anchors. AAARRRGGGGHHHHH...

The Coronaphile (illegal in 46 states!)

Christopher A. Boden
The Geek Group
344 Ionia SW