[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fw: frequency (fwd)

I have both those books, and agree, the book of patents is a steal for
that price. I was just unsure as to *why* he worked with high freq.
generators, thanks for the concise answer.
So then, are the tube coils CW as well? Being such does that mean they
broadcast in a narrower band of frequency?

Thanks, Bob Volk