[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Proposed Grounding System

For a text on proper grounding that has tons of
ideas/examples, see the one at my page's archive, at:
http://www.freehomepages-dot-com/user/archive

Also, remember to use brass connectors when connecting
with copper grounding pipes so they won't corrode. My
grounding system will be 1 8' copper grounding rod
connected to a bunch of rebar driven into the ground,
in my flower bed.

Chris.

--- Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> wrote:
> Original Poster: ARSONIST01-at-aol-dot-com
>
> Adam,
> 	I don't know much about the proposed connectting
> sytemn you are using
> and effects on that. But as for the grounding rods,
> don't depend on the
> copper pipes even though many coilers do use the
> copper pipes to ground their
> coils.
> 	My suggestion (And what my dad is making me do) is
> to check w/
> construction places such as Home Depot for actual
> Grounding Rods. These
> things are bigger than your 5' rods, but the main
> advantage is that it is
> designed specifically for grounding houses. Yep
> houses. This is the safest
> bet for a proper grounding outside your basement. AS
> for the connections, i'm
> not sure what to tell ya. hopefully some of the
> other guys can help.
> good luck,
> -alan

===