[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New parts / Looking for these components...

Jeff,
    You should looks for MOT's, microwave oven transofmers, for this voltage
current combo. They are usually 2Kv-2.5Kv and can round 300-500mA with
proper ballesting. I'd use voltage doublers on them to get the voltage up
there
tho. With just one 2Kv MOT you could get 5656v, or 11,312v with 2 doubled
in series. You can even use the diodes and caps in the microwave for the
doubling circuit. best of luck.
Shaun