[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Capacitors for VT Tesla coil

Hello all,

I just recently purchased some ceramic caps from Tech America.  They are
ceramic 1000pF 6kv.  They say they are for coupling and filter
applications.  My question is are these good for tesla coil work?

Thanx
Ben Bouxsein

KK    KK     RRRRRRRRR      ZZZZZZZZZZ     RRRRRRRRR      Univ.Arkansas
KK  KK       RR      RR          ZZZZ      RR      RR     Student Radio
KK KK        RR      RR         ZZZZ       RR     RR
KKKK         RRRRRRRR          ZZZZ        RRRRRRRR       krzr-at-comp.uark.edu
KK KK        RR   RR          ZZZZ         RR   RR
KK  KK       RR    RR        ZZZZ          RR    RR       http://Dcomp.uark.
KK    KK     RR      RR     ZZZZZZZZZZ     RR      RR                edu/krzr/