[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Stealth Tesla Coil

Hi Terry,
           Thanks for doing that experiment. I'm glad to hear that I
was wrong and that something can be done to improve gap operation. I
am now keen to try it on my work coil. The single gap on this coil
consists of 1/2" brass rods with W-C tips attached. Since the gap
sits well clear of the mounting blocks I could easily slip a toroidal
core over each rod. I'll try it and let you know how it goes.

Regards,
Malcolm