[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Pigs have arrived in style

to: Future pig farmers:

The pigs have all arrived and we are knee deep in them.  They all look in great
condition with the grey cases & grey insulators --- no older style brown
bushings.

Will see some of you next Tuesday, and we will begin shipping units paid for on
Monday.  Keep in mind any units shipped -- you will get the best shipping rate
by shipping to a local business that you work with.  Trucks don't like to come
to houses and it would take at least 4 guys to lower the beasts off a high
trailer.  Best to either ask them to hold at terminal (tell us in letter when
you send the check) or have delivered to a local business with a dock and
forklift.

Regards,

Dr.Resonance