[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tube Coil Calculations

Hello,

I need to find a good book that will give me the exact formulas for vacuum
tube coils.  Also need a source that has this book available.  If anyone
could give me a step by step proceedure to follow over email that would be
great too.  I would really like to build a VT coil but ARRL handbook if
VERY vague on how to calculate feedback/grid coils and tank coil
consciderations.

Thank You,
Ben Bouxsein

KK    KK     RRRRRRRRR      ZZZZZZZZZZ     RRRRRRRRR      Univ.Arkansas
KK  KK       RR      RR          ZZZZ      RR      RR     Student Radio
KK KK        RR      RR         ZZZZ       RR     RR
KKKK         RRRRRRRR          ZZZZ        RRRRRRRR       krzr-at-comp.uark.edu
KK KK        RR   RR          ZZZZ         RR   RR
KK  KK       RR    RR        ZZZZ          RR    RR       http://Dcomp.uark.
KK    KK     RR      RR     ZZZZZZZZZZ     RR      RR                edu/krzr/