[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Fiberprobe project update.

Hi Albert and All,

Finn is working on getting a bulk order of the PC boards.  He can be
contacted at "f-hammer-at-post5.tele.dk".

I have been cleaning up the plans and can send a paper copy.  I request you
send be $10 to help cover the cost of the hard copy.

Thanks to Stan Darling's help and some of his server space.  There is also
a PDF file of those plans at:
http://users.better-dot-org/tfritz/Project_color.pdf
The big original scanned files are at:
http://users.better-dot-org/tfritz/
The PDF file is the new 4.0 Acrobat format and the new program can be had
for free at:
http://www.adobe-dot-com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep.html

The whole probe may cost $300 to $400.
I can supply the hard to get parts if needed and Digi-Key sells them all too.

Many Many thanks to Stan and Finn in helping with all this!!!

Cheers,

	Terry