[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: transformer question

Yes, it is very possible to parallel them, for 9KV 60ma. Hook both the
secondaries in parallel, amd both the primaries, as well. This means that
each terminal of one NST willl be connected to one of the others'.
Otherwise, I think that one could also wire both the primaries and
secondaries series, for the same effect. That way, each transformer would
be running at half voltage, but would it still double the amperage? I
dunno, so stick with paralleling them.

-Grayson Dietrich
"The Electrophile"
www.electrophile.8m-dot-com