[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Colorado Springs scheme

To all,
Has anybody tryed experimenting Tesla's scheme 4 for primary circuit -
"Colorado Springs notes",date 2.july
1899. -scheme 4?
I'm curious about it since lows of transients of lumped circuits
doesn't support formulae and great parts of text at all, but Tesla's
words of "little current through the spark gap and big through LpCp
circuit" are very important (smaller losess in prim.circuit,more
succesfull quenching).If that assumption (while rotary employed)is just
partialy correct in praxis -I think it is worth of checking out.

-Boris

<<<< I scanned the pages out of the CSN and posted them at:
	users.better-dot-org/tfritz/CSN58.jpg
and	users.better-dot-org/tfritz/CSN59.jpg
- Terry >>>>